Position: Full-Time Sales Associate
Join the Tbooth wireless team! As part of the largest multi-carrier wireless retailer in Canada, we are looking for a customer service focused Full-Time Sales Associate to join our growing team. With over 110 locations across Canada, you have an opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding team!
WHO YOU ARE:
• Motivated to be a product knowledge expert
• Eager to embrace the latest technology
• Established, with a proven track record in proving superior sales & customer service
• Dedicated to presenting a professional appearance, demeanor and attitude and expects the same in your team members
• Ready for a rewarding challenge
• Goal oriented individual who is eager to work in an environment that fully leverages your interpersonal skills
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Work in partnership with Store Managers and team members to maximize store sales
• Establish trusting relationships with customers
• Provide customers with superior knowledge of all the product lines and services available
• Guide customers through decision making on what product best fits their needs
• Provide follow up service and guidance
• Industry leading compensation package
• Generous benefits plan
• RRSP company match program
• Excellent employee discounts
• Great employee referral program
• Award-winning training program that will support your success
• Local, regional and national career growth opportunities
If you have the drive and innovation that set you apart from the rest, then we want you!
Please send your resume to email@example.com and note in the subject: Brentwood Town Centre – Sales Associate
Tbooth wireless strategically partners with Rogers, Bell, FIDO, Virgin mobile, chatr wireless and SaskTel to ensure quality network activations and superior customer care. We understand that technology can be daunting and that for many people, life is complicated enough already. That’s why we strive to provide a fun, non-threatening retail environment where our customers feel safe to explore, investigate, and learn.
GLENTEL encourages applications from all qualified candidates. In accordance with our accommodation policies and the Ontario Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, please advise us if you need accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process. Any information relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.