- The Computer Specialist position is responsible for providing technical sales assistance with computer products and peripheral devices. The individual in this position will be up to date on new computer technology/products and will attend product knowledge seminars.
- Customer service is a key responsibility for this role however other duties include merchandising, inventory counts, department housekeeping, and other duties as required. Accordingly, applicants must be able to work effectively in a fast paced environment while at the same time providing quality service in a professional, courteous, and helpful manner.
- Employees must be available to work a flexible schedule, Monday through Sunday, at least 12 to 16 hours per week, day and evening shifts.
- In depth knowledge of computer products, peripheral devices, and computer technology.
- Strong selling skills and a professional image.
- Self-motivation and initiative.
- Good common sense, professionalism and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Attend product knowledge seminars, as directed by the company.
- Exercise responsible customer service decision-making skills and abilities.
- Knowledge of IBM PC and Apple MacIntosh preferred.
How to Apply
Please apply in-person with your resume in store, or online at https://www.londondrugs.com/careers-at-london-drugs/careers.html
London Drugs wishes to thank all applicants; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please. We are an equal opportunity employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work applicable to this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.