Full Time & Part Time
Since 1987, Paris Jewellers remains a Canadian story, grounded and real. From our beginning, we have been family-owned and –operated, and from one generation to the next, have passed down an old-world work ethic, family values and an unwavering commitment to quality. We began as a single store; today we are 28, and remain dedicated to the same goal we had on our first day: to ensure every customer is happy with every purchase.
Paris Jewellers is thrilled to announce the re-opening of our Sherwood Park location in June 2017!
We are currently looking for FT & PT Brand Ambassador to join our Brentwood Town Centre team.
- Create happy and memorable customer experiences
- Cultivate customer relationships
- Be a representative and promoter of Paris Jewellers
- Understand the company structure and history
- Demonstrate and encourage Paris Jewellers Core Values
- Participate in and complete all training and development programs
- Adhere to all non-negotiable standards
- Participate in and maintain store cleanliness
- Maintain a high standard of safety and security
- Setup and execute store sales and promotions
- Assist with inventory control
- Operate and process all transactions
- Strive for and maintain individual and team targets
- Maintain the company standard in all areas
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Other duties as required
- Experience in a customer focused role is preferred
- Jewellery experience is an asset
- Proficiency in English
- Enthusiastic attitude in person and over the telephone
- Able to adapt to immediate or unforeseen challenges
- Strong work ethic
- Natural ability to develop relationships
- Has a high standard of personal accountability
- Has a drive to succeed
- Interpersonal and communication skills
What we offer:
Apply now to email@example.com or in-store to invest in your happy future!
Paris Jewellers welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
**only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
- Competitive wages
- Competitive commission structures
- Great benefits
- Positive company culture
- Great potential for advancement
- Sales and product knowledge training
- Monthly incentives
- Staff purchases
- You will always be a name and not a number